Luxury Bamboo Gazebo
Export Quality Bamboo Gazebos & Furniture
Hotel Quality Bamboo Furniture
Modern Living Room Furniture
Custom Bamboo Designs
BGF is a luxury bamboo furniture & accessory manufacturer, focused on
designing and delivering awesome, custom made and ready made
solutions for the premium furniture industry sectors.
About Bamboo Grove Furniture
BGF is one of the top, longest established (est. 1973) and respected bamboo furniture businesses worldwide.
We believe that there is still no machine that can truly replace the skill or the eye of our bamboo craftsman and artisans.
Every single piece that we deliver is unique and handcrafted to order, with utmost care and precision.
Ever since our inception over 45 years ago we've built a reputation known for producing bespoke/custom
made designs for luxury brands worldwide.
BGF built its name with traditional and modern bamboo designs with our vision focused on total luxury with a natural
living approach. Bamboo Grove Furniture (BGF) Is Your Trusted, Premier Designer, Manufacturer & Exporter of
Eco-Friendly Luxury Bamboo Furniture Products Worldwide.
All our bamboo products are manufactured and finished to Fine Furniture Quality.
What does this mean?
1) This means we start with selecting and harvesting only the most desirable bamboo poles,
between 3-4 year old, straight, thick wall structure, construction grade "A" poles.
2) All our bamboo poles are fully treated against boring insects and fungus using our proprietary, organic,
3 part boron treatment system.
3) All poles are then peeled and dried to 12%-14% moisture content.
This is critical in the process, if its not done properly prior to construction then after construction when the bamboo poles shrink all the joinery will be loose and fail.
4) Then the poles are sanded in stages up to 220 #grit finished furniture quality.
5) Then the bamboo poles go through our stringent Q.C. (Quality Control) and are carefully inspected for quality, fit & finish and either rejected or passed ( high QC standards with rejection rates of 33% of all poles)
6) Only then are the poles ready to be utilized by our artisan bamboo carpenters for construction of our products.
7) After construction, the products are Q.C. again and either rejected or accepted to move to the finishing stage.
8) Then the final finish sanding is completed, and our premium 4 coat finish is now applied.
Our products are sprayed with a Premium UV Protection, Polyurethane Top Coat.
We apply this with our HVLP Spray system. Our premium 4 coat finish, is the highest quality in the industry
(the industry standard is only 1-2 coats of generic varnish sometimes applied with a brush)
9) The products go through Q.C. again, and either rejected or accepted before moving to the shipping area.
We can say with confidence, that no other bamboo company manufactures their products to this level as Fine Furniture Quality.
Our products seamlessly fit into any design or décor, whether at home, indoor / outdoor, showrooms, luxury estates, 5 star resort / hotels or a modest backyard.
With Bamboo Grove Furniture' Quality... you can be assured decades of enjoyment with products you can be proud of (we are), so why settle for less?
We use only Philippine “A” Grade Bamboo, because of its heavier and thicker wall composition through out its length. The species of Philippine Bamboo we use is considered the finest bamboo in the world "Bambusa blumeana" these are construction quality poles and not to be compared with inferior Tonkin bamboo from China.
All bamboo and materials are personally selected by our craftsmen then submerged in our treatment tanks filled with our proprietary boron solution. This provides protection from insects and fungus/mold growth and will provide a life span of 30 years+ (un-treated bamboo lifespan is only 2-4 years) and in addition to container fumigation that meets or surpasses all international customs requirements.
All our bamboo products are made of a 100% renewable resource, Bamboo and Nipa leaves.
Nipa Thatch Roofs
Nipa is a palm leaf that has been used as roofing material for centuries in the Philippines.
The insulating properties of these leaves are incredible and still match and even surpass some modern insulating materials.
Matches or surpasses western consumer standards. You will not find higher quality Bamboo products and Accessories anywhere else. We guarantee it!
All larger products are knock-Down style and can be shipped in either: kit style, or to maximize container space loose form.
All parts are labeled for easy assembly.
Gazebo Assembly Examples;
Garden Bamboo Gazebo: 2-3 hours for 2 people (With Just Basic Hand Tools)
Classic Nipa Hut / Bamboo Gazebo: 3-4 hours for 2 people (With Just Basic Hand Tools)